ArtificialPenguinArtificialPenguin

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

LL - 24hr WTF? Collab LL - 24hr WTF? Collab

Fantasbulous

Great job. Nice to see we have little fun things like these coming out all the time.

B&G: Brotherly Love B&G: Brotherly Love

I feel giddy....

...Because of this movie.

Fafara responds:

I understand that.

Did you see BulbMans sexy tux? I mean, woah!

Stick Scuffle Stick Scuffle

Nice, crisp, well animated movie-What we need

Hey Banjo! This is Artificial Penguin, from SS. Glad to see you're chugging out quality animations! It was really well done, actually. The music fit perfectly, and the combat had a crispy feel to it. Thats alwys good.

The only con I can think of right now is don't let the enemy stick men wait in line! :P

Anyways, overall, 9/10.

19-2000 Collaberation 19-2000 Collaberation

Randomness+Dancing= Instant Success

Well, first off.....Uh....Well, uhm, we cant skip the first off. But yeah, this was a great collab. I love the randomness and dancing, as I stated in the titel. The thing that lost you two points in the overall rating was the fact that you had a lil' too much white space, and one or two parts where it was too much dancing and less other action. But thumbs up!

I'll give you my heart I'll give you my heart

I found this quite entertaining...

I really liked the way this was done. From the style of animation to the music, it was just interesting.

G'job, buddy.

Clock Crew Halloween Clock Crew Halloween

I didn't really understand...

I didn't really understand this movie. It didn't seem to have a plot or anything.

Next time try and make a script or something. But I liked some of the style.

Melior responds:

Ah it was really just a semi music video thing, I just wanted to make a hallowen flash.

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

This was an all-around great animation.

From the preloader to the sound, this was an all around great animation. "Lock Legion" has proven to be a group of ever-so-talented artists. Unblievable collab guys.